TEC Switchboards provide a custom built switchboard construction service, Designing Main Switchboards, Control Switchboards, Group metering Switchboards, CT Chambers, C-Bus Switchboards and Electrical Control Panels for a diverse range of industry sectors.
We work from Design to Delivery for all our products for the commercial and industrial sector.
We listen to our customers needs and as a result offer:
• Adequate space for cable terminations – Designed to make fitting off a breeze.
• A high quality finish – Impress your Clients with a professional job.
We offer a range of different construction types for custom sheet metal made from:
• 2mm Stainless Steel
• 304 Stainless Steel
• 316 Stainless Steel
• 3mm Aluminium
• 2mm Mild Steel
• Or any other material you require a switchboard manufactured in.
We also specialise in ABB ArTu K Switchboards.
We involve our clients from a very early stage in the planning of each system to ensure that their needs are understood and satisfied throughout the lifecycle of the project.
Whilst our strength is our technical knowledge, our overall goal is to support our clients 100 per cent. We do not compromise on quality, we go the extra mile to provide the solution they need, working within the specified budget and time frame.
TEC Switchboards do not only design and build switchboards, but can help you install a switchboard if you are not 100% confident of the methods or do not have the specialised tools required for the big jobs. One thing we often do for a client is build Bus-Ducts created to measure, creating a perfect fit.
Based on the Mornington Peninsula in Victoria, we service a target area not only from Portsea to Melbourne but Australia wide.
Quality is the key.
At TEC Switchboards we strive for the highest quality switchboards. With a background in Electrical Contracting, we know how hard it can be to work with an inferior product.
As a result, all our products come standard with:
• A high quality metal to ensure the strength and lifespan of the Switchboard.
• Flexible wiring to improve working conditions and make wiring to and from our switchboards easier.
• Bootlaces on flex terminations to make connections to meters and other devices stress free.
• Quality weatherproofing to all standards including IP56.
• 120 Micron powder coating to survive extreme outdoor conditions.
Please browse through our website to familiarise yourself with our business, If you feel we can be of help to you please E-mail us or call us on (03) 5986 2573
- Custom Designed
TEC Switchboards have a lot to do with C-Bus, from switchboard manufacturing, to installations, as well as touch screen programming.
TEC Switchboards can build control Switchboards to fit any sized job.
Request a quote
Tec Switchboards can design any switchboard or add ons and within a short timeframe.